How often are you the first among your friends to try something new?
What do you want people to know most about you?
98% of my work deals with the connections between childhood and adulthood and I use whatever media best conveys my ideas but I most often use paint. The other 2% is random skateboard designs, other ideas that sound like fun, or work for theme specific shows. Anything else I'll be happy to share so just ask.
Please darling... I OWN a t-shirt that says Slacker on it... I've added to your mix... I think it was influenced by what I have been reading and I am making a mix tape for a friend of dance music and so my ear is all over the place... I do hope you like it as much as I've liked your latest addition.