What everyone is working on these days?

Views: 573

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am painting A nude Today I have exhibit. 30 painting in a gallery in Liverpool England.
I am painting A nude Today I have exhibit. 30 painting in a gallery in Liverpool England.
hai, i do several things, know i am bussy with ceramic,clay and glaze, i made 2 buste objects and you can only see this one. Today I experiment with chamotte clay and a figure without expression from his face but from his body, bodylanguage is the theme for my new ceramic figures, but i have a question about this piece, it is 140 cm bij 90 and these are only tree
branches, it is in my map for one year and i want to do something with this, can you help me, with tips, trucs etc. I can not only work with clay, so I have to do several things, multitasking , paint and textile feltz etc , I love most of all the trip to the end of my work, but sometimes it never ends hahaha. A never ending story. So I want to ask you what I can do with this piece, it is my handwriting when I paint with acryl, call it expressionistic, like my Bottles. The background is sunflower yellow and it have many branches overall within between many open field of yellow. I also make collages from my paintings when i have no inspiration, so what would you do with a field ofv yellow background and only great fields between the branches. these are together, but on the size 140 by 90 cm,is at one right sight a verygreat yellow field.
Will you help me ...... I want tips trucs etc. greetz Els
Attachments:
Hello Friends

This 'Event' invitation is an actual event, but you don't have to do much to attend!

From now until 12:01am (est) May 25th, there is still time to VOTE for me if you haven't already (and I'm very grateful for your support if you have already)

please click the link "Man You Factor" to my voting page and VOTE for Me, by pressing the 5 RED Stars on the page (on the top right-hand side)
 http://www.yourarthere.com/entry/man-you-factor-the-manufacturing/

I need the support and thank you so very much!
all the best...
bobby

RSS

bap-becomeone

Latest Activity

THiNKTaNK commented on the blog post 'Branding Excellence: 4 Essential Reads'
yesterday
Brooklyn Art Space posted an event
Thumbnail

2017 Member Salon at Trestle Gallery

June 8, 2017 from 7pm to 9pm
Wednesday
Sukadev Bretz posted a video

Tumi Bhaja chanted by Ishwara

Information on English-language workshops: http://www.yoga-vidya.org/english/seminar Ishwara sings a Kirtan during a Saturday evening Satsang at Yoga Vidya i...
Wednesday
Open Source Gallery posted an event
Thumbnail

Andrew Snyder: 9 Meditations at Open Source Gallery

June 3, 2017 at 7pm to July 15, 2017 at 9pm
Tuesday

© 2017   Created by Brooklyn Art Project.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service