What everyone is working on these days?

Views: 789

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those are beautiful :)

Jaap van der Wel said:

I'm working on the moment on two portraits, I have to finished this month.
I love the simple palatte will they stay with just those few colours?
Japp this is so beautiful -- I was really drawn to the palette as well -- is this an under painting or close to complete?

Anthony // Brooklyn Art Project said:
Those are beautiful :)

Jaap van der Wel said:

I'm working on the moment on two portraits, I have to finished this month.
Positive Visit:
I am planning a book for my Paper Mouse, I had a very good and helpful meeting with a publisher. Between us we came up with a size and shape which suited both cost and need. The cost was nice and low and the icing on the cake was when I found out that this publisher already distributed to a store I am hoping will take the book.

I found that I was getting the word YES all the way along in the meeting.

This gives me great encouragement - some projects are very hard to get moving but this little idea is getting stronger with each step.
Good things are happening - a school has contacted me as they wish to use my Paper Mouse in their design classes,

They want a blank template so the students can add their own graphics. I wish i could make a commercial product for such a use - but slowly, slowly.... as the saying goes.

I am so pleased about this.

Putting together a presentation on human trafficking. There are some really screwed up people in this world but their are also alot of amazing people out there to help thoes who have suffered at the hands of another!
I always have alot of stuff stacked and pinned to the walls, but right now I working on 2 oil paintings (just to give you an idea....munch,lady vampire,gothic,nude,moody,fantasy,william blake).....1 other oil that i keep working into(but i know it's close)....and a series of erotic drawings and mixed media ( erotic is the keyword and mostly in ballpoint pen)

It may seem like alot but i mostly work at night and kind of bounce back and forth between different things....just following the flow of ideas and feeling....
I have good news - a gallery has said YES to holding an exhibition/show based on the mouse spotters guide Paper Mouse next year.
So now I am working on the words for the Show's structure and concept.
Then I will see if the Art Council of Wales wish to support it. I am also talking to a recycled plastics manufacturing company about their product - so to use this as part of the project.
I will have to work out who to invite as I wish to ask other Artists from around the world to join in.
Will it be an open invite or just a selected few?
So much to plan.
I'm working on www.themonsterproject.net Getting into another Brooklyn elementary school in May to work on some more monsters with kids. New murals should be hitting the streets in conjunction with a show at the Open Source Gallery (www.open-source-gallery.org) - July through August 2009. Super excited.
Attachments:
currently i am working on 8 canvases. i ve to be ready mid of june...bu i swear they would not be finished.
It is for a exhibition and PURE is the ting i wanna show in my pieces...
i ll post them mid of june .
DINGO BABUSCH
thats crazy...i like that very much...

Kylin said:
I'm working on www.themonsterproject.net Getting into another Brooklyn elementary school in May to work on some more monsters with kids. New murals should be hitting the streets in conjunction with a show at the Open Source Gallery (www.open-source-gallery.org) - July through August 2009. Super excited.

I am about to start my next abstract in a series inspired by shaman altar and a parallel kind of belief/ worship in South India...

To get a hint look here into this which I painted yesterday

and let me know what you think about it...

-Divya

RSS

bap-becomeone

Latest Activity

THiNKTaNK posted a blog post
9 hours ago
THiNKTaNK posted a blog post
yesterday
LEONARDO BASILE posted a video

Conflitto 51

Conflitto_51 è il nome di una serie di elaborati grafici di Leonardo Basile ( www.leonardobasile.it) costituita da 6 collage dalle dimensioni di cm 20 x 20 e...
Friday
LEONARDO BASILE posted photos
Friday

© 2019   Created by Brooklyn Art Project.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service