What everyone is working on these days?

Views: 813

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

love it :) curious to hear more about the event!
sounds great. you can post the event free here on bap, we'll tweet about it for you too :)
I have been working on a small series of works to bring attention to some of my favorite charities. This month I did one for Toys For Tots. Please Go to the photos and look it up. I have been releasing the digital image of the original via e-mail in chain form to try and spread these. I was helped as a child when Toys For Tots was in its earlier years. What they do is great. It was a light in an otherwise very dark world for me. The original I have up on public display as of tomorrow. Donate, and if there isn't anyplace locally start one.

W.A.S.
Enjoy reading about everyone's projects/work in progress here--thanks for sharing.

I'm painting on raw canvas and camoflage canvas from Army-Navy store--

No pics to share yet--
(I visited the Andy Warhol Museum a couple of weeks ago and there were a series of his camoflage paintings on view--and one massive one--but mine are not anything along those lines--BTW, I really liked seeing his skull paintings...)
Just sketchin'~!

greeting cards
I'm painting two things, both inspired by music! Once I get a picture I'll upload it =)
Im working on a project called Ritual,
im using the idea that people use makeup as rituals in everyday life,
and how we have just come to accept it as the norm.

im collecting old facewipes with remains of makeup from my day on, it sounds horrible but thats the idea I wanted, it totally contradicts the fact you have put makeup on in the first place, for beauty. I want people to look at them and ask "Is this beauty?"

if anyone has any insperation that would be great!
:)
I am working on Videopolis 2010 an audiovisual traveling exhibition featuring urban stories across europe.
anyone interested in participating or hosting it?
Hi Jorge, this sounds great! We just did a BAP meet-up in Milan that was fantastic and are looking towards doing something in Amsterdam next - what do you think?
My current painting:

And template:

some studies:

RSS

bap-becomeone

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by Brooklyn Art Project.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service