Call for Artists – Botanical & Floral Online Art Competition

Light Space & Time Online Art Gallery announces an art call for entries for the gallery’s 3rd Annual “Botanicals” online art competition for the month of July 2013.  The gallery would like for all 2D artists (including photography) to send us their best interpretation of the theme “Botanicals” by submitting their best botanical and floral art for inclusion into the gallery’s August 2013 online Group Art Exhibition.  We encourage entries from artists, regardless of where they reside to apply to this competition by submitting their best botanical art.   Botanical art will include flowers, herbs, leaves and plants.

Winners of the "Botanicals" Art Exhibition will receive extensive worldwide publicity in the form of email marketing, 70+ press release announcements, 75+ event announcement posts, extensive social media marketing, distribution and promotion,  in order to make the art world aware of the art exhibition and in particular, the artist’s accomplishments. There will also be links back to the artist’s website included as part of this award package. 

Interested artists should provide to us with your best botanical and floral before the deadline of July 27th.   Apply Online Here: http://www.lightspacetime.com

Views: 280

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

30,000 years ago cave art transformed and separated Homo-sapient Earth Residents, from all the other species that inhabit this Planet. It led to language captured in a time-binding manner, to be used as a means of explaining knowledge, methods, recipes, formulas, plans, and descriptions that would keep for Centuries.

I am Thomas John Taylor, Lifetime Artist/Oil-Painter that  Loves to Paint “Original” Imagery. I created over 250 Large Format Images in the medium of Oil/Canvas in the last 13 years. I Live Comfortably in a Resort Hotel, in Hilo, Hawaii. Now, I want to market some of the Images over the Internet and received a Great amount of Encouragement and Interest in My work. The only thing that went wrong was, All the Interest is from people that make offers that insult me. Over a hundred Bad Checks, Counterfeit money-orders, and ridiculous offers of Trades. Numerous schemes from fictitious Galleries and Shows that require a monetary fee. I have started a web site with some images, but it doesn't seem to be working. Artistinthesun.com is my “Pink Elephant”. I have a Performance Exhibit, “Art Show From The Lava Flow”. I lay flat 60 Images that allow the visiting public to walk on and around as well as: Dance, Romance, and make Love upon. I am the first Artist to feel like this, since society has walked over me this entire time. I just want a 1 Man Show, but because I am Disabled and Elderly I have been kicked to the curb, thrown under the bus, disowned, abused, and rejected. I Love it........Collectors will Discover My Work after My Demise. They will resell, and use as collateral these projects I completed and never really see my hidden messages, or the Beauty of Expression, the Palette, or Intention of Some of My Images that reflect a position of Peace, Rainbows, and Humorous Declarations to Light Up, Dark and Dreary Places. I must have offended every Art Society, Mafia, Union, and Criminal Element to be left as an “Outsider” not worthy of attention, even though I am missing a few hundred images by dishonest siblings, lovers, schemers, dreamers, and shysters that Loved My Work. You Got to Respect Galleries that Show New Emerging Growth Talent. I am Laughing all the way to the Grave. My Life was always enhanced by My choices and I continue to see Beauty in “Art”, even though It was a “Dream” of mine to have a show in New York City, Rockefeller Center with a band playing and people Dancing the Night away, upon My Art.

RSS

bap-becomeone

Latest Activity

Sukadev Bretz posted a video

Om Bhur Bhuvah Svaha, Gayatri Mantra - Yoga Teachers Leipzig

Sing along "Om Bhur Bhuvah Svaha. Tat Savitur Varenyam. Bhargo Devasya Dhimahi. Dhiyo Yo Nah Prachodayat.". Sung by a group of Yoga Teachers from Leipzig, Ge...
2 hours ago
peter janssen posted photos
18 hours ago
THiNKTaNK posted a blog post
yesterday
David Oziel and ATHANASIOS BOUSIOS are now friends
yesterday

© 2020   Created by Brooklyn Art Project.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service