Hey all I will be represented at Sparkling Fresh's Emerging art and Auctions Show tomorrow night Thurs. May 10th. It takes Place at the GRANT GALLERY on Mercer Street in Soho. 6-10 pm. It is sponsored by a Thai Beer and a Caipirihna Company. So there is free drinks and great artwork. Hope to see you all there.

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lori, thanks for the post. Sounds great. I encourage all our NYC members to check it out.
Lori, wanted to let you know that I moved some things around and will be able to attend the event this evening. I'll be getting there around 6. Looking forward to meeting you!

Best,
Anthony
Lori, great meeting you in person last night at the auction. Your work looked fantastic!
Hey guys thanks for coming out to the show and showing your support. I think it was a fantastic event that everyone enjoyed. It was down to the last few seconds of the show but I did end up selling 2 paintings (the big red one and the little green one)!!! I am extremely happy about that. I am glad you enjoyed my work and I hope you had a good time at the event. Thanks so much!!
Lori

RSS

bap-becomeone

Latest Activity

Sukadev Bretz posted a video

Sundaram auf dem Yoga Vidya Musikfestival - Nataraja

Yoga Vidya bietet dir Events für jeden Geschmack: Ob Musikfestival, Experience Festival, Yogakongress, Ayurveda Kongess, Tag der offenen Tür. Du findest für ...
16 hours ago
THiNKTaNK posted blog posts
yesterday
Tetsuhiro Gotoh posted photos
Tuesday
THiNKTaNK posted blog posts
May 17

© 2020   Created by Brooklyn Art Project.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service