define space. how it effects you. emotionally, physically, and mentally. There is no correct answer. This is just a discussion I would like to open to everyone.

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i need space. i love it. it conforts me. it gives me altered strength. space gives me permission to become psychotic, hateful. creative.

i bump into everything because my mind makes me think all this space is just my space...not my space, my space...Reina's space.

i hate my space.

late nights give me much opportunity to be in a space known only to me.

i hate evenings when everyone comes home. now its THEIR space.

i am single because of space.

its nice.
Space the final frontier !

IMHO.. Open spaces are good, they heal the mind. Open spaces are a way to open you up, physical, mentally and spiritually, go to a mountain top or hot springs, its amazing feeling and to feel totally free go to a hot springs nudist camp, my favorite is the Verde Hot Springs in central Arizona.
http://www.netnude.com/Main/info/states/verde011.html
something about the night thats I feel left alone and not distracted, I work the best at night when all is asleep. The Late Night Marauder in me

Reina -76- ARTIST said:
i need space. i love it. it conforts me. it gives me altered strength. space gives me permission to become psychotic, hateful. creative.

i bump into everything because my mind makes me think all this space is just my space...not my space, my space...Reina's space.

i hate my space.

late nights give me much opportunity to be in a space known only to me.

i hate evenings when everyone comes home. now its THEIR space.

i am single because of space.

its nice.
Night, the beloved. Night, when words fade and things come alive. When the destructive analysis of day is done, and all that is truly important becomes whole and sound again. When man reassembles his fragmentary self and grows with the calm of a tree. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
space is ether, it is necessary. it is a never ending meadow on a spring morning that leaves dew sprinkled on your calfs; it is the oppresive nature of darkness, of the glowering fashion in which it fills a room and forces you to hold the walls to secure your existence. space is tight in a new york city apartment; space shrinks at home as years pass; space wants to be violated.

RSS

bap-becomeone

Latest Activity

THiNKTaNK posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Christopher Stewart posted a video

Close To You (Burt Bacharach / The Carpenters) - excerpt - [Fingerstyle Guitar Covers]

part of an arrangement in progress of « Close To You » by Burt Bacharach / The Carpenters. recorded in july 2018. ❤ thank you for your support ! ❤ § you're i...
yesterday
THiNKTaNK posted a blog post
yesterday
LEONARDO BASILE posted photos
yesterday

© 2020   Created by Brooklyn Art Project.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service