We at Methinks need a venue for our moustache art show (for a two-week exhibition and opening party).

It will be a salon style show of works (all of which are under and up to 11"x17") by roughly 80 artists. The opening party must fall on Nov 1, 2 or 3 (cuz that's when our next NYC Roadtrip is in town).

An art bar or some such place is ideal. Any suggestions?

Views: 62

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

we're now back to looking for a space becuase of a venue cancellation. anybody?
there was a place in gloucester, massachusetts called art space on the second floor of an old building around the corner from the town mural a place for young guns to swing the ax and wet their paints saw john sinclair raise robert johnson from the bottle while boston punk legend willie loco alexander's guitar shot street slogans at the mob too much of a good thing the town shut em down four years ago I still have one of their art is food tee shirts
Hey,
Brooklyn Artists Gym has a gallery with many dates available during the summer months. check out our website at www.brooklynartistsgym.com and if you like what you see, call and schedule a meeting with our gallery director michele.
Good Luck With Your Show!
Thanks for this!

By the time you responded to this thread, however, the show'd been long completed. Nonetheless I'd love to check out the BAG in the near future. I'll definitely be in touch.

RSS

bap-becomeone

Latest Activity

Christopher Stewart posted a blog post
22 minutes ago
LEONARDO BASILE posted photos
6 hours ago
THiNKTaNK posted a blog post
11 hours ago
Christopher Stewart posted a blog post
yesterday

© 2020   Created by Brooklyn Art Project.   Powered by