k tal 1 debate!!!!

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I tried using google translator to translate the posting from Portuguese to English..does it mean what do we think of your art? I'm sorry if I'm way off but at least I tried ;)

Luz
Luz Sanjurjo said:
I tried using google translator to translate the posting from Portuguese to English..does it mean what do we think of your art? I'm sorry if I'm way off but at least I tried ;)

Luz
luz you know art naif?
Ah! Ok I think I get it now lol......Art Naif - What do you think of it? Let's discuss/debate?

Do you believe that being untrained is a criteria for being a naive painter or can a trained artist still opt to paint in this manner?
Luz Sanjurjo said:
Ah! Ok I think I get it now lol......Art Naif - What do you think of it? Let's discuss/debate?

Do you believe that being untrained is a criteria for being a naive painter or can a trained artist still opt to paint in this manner?
my dear friend if you wanted a site to see de different type about art paint naif...because is a style different....kiss
I think we are not understanding each other due to the language barrier but its all good ;) Besos..

RSS

bap-becomeone

Latest Activity

THiNKTaNK posted a blog post
yesterday
Ouchi Gallery posted an event
yesterday
LEONARDO BASILE posted photos
Wednesday
Brooklyn Art Space posted an event
Thumbnail

Visiting Artist Residency at Trestle Gallery at Trestle Gallery