Curious to hear what everyone thinks. If you haven't guessed already I'm voting for Obama/Biden. In my opinion, he's got the leadership, education, and clarity needed to get our country on the right track. A far cry from the McCain/Palin ticket which would a disaster.

Statistically, given McCain's age and health, there's a 1 in 3 chance he won't make it until the end of his term. That leaves a hockey-mom in the White house as the leader of the free world. Someone who believes dinosaurs existed a few thousand years ago (despite modern science saying its more like 25 million), someone who can't name more than one supreme court case other than Roe v Wade, someone who thinks she has foreign policy experience simply because Alaska borders Russia. Sounds more like a Disney movie than any reality I'd want to be a part of.

GOBAMA.

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Obama/Biden - Although I am Pro Woman and naturally want to root for Sarah I am Pro Choice first.

Luz
That makes sense, plus seems a little scary to have her in line for he Pres slot too.

Luz Sanjurjo said:
Obama/Biden - Although I am Pro Woman and naturally want to root for Sarah I am Pro Choice first.

Luz
I think thats the biggest fear. Perhaps if she wasn't so close to the office but McCain doesn't have much kick left in him.

Have you watched the SNL sketches? lol
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/vp-debate-open-p...

Do we have any Palin supporters here? I'd really like to hear your opinions as well.

Luz
For CHANGE
Attachments:

RSS

bap-becomeone

Latest Activity

Sukadev Bretz posted a video

Om Adi Shakti | Om Shakti Ma | by Robert and Joanna | Kirtan Chanting with accordion and guitar

Robert and Joanna are chanting "Om Adi Shakti" with you: Om Adi Shakti Om Shakti Ma This holy mantra with instrumental background of accordion and guitar emb...
Monday
LEONARDO BASILE updated an event
Thumbnail

Featured art at Shop window the Leonardo da Vinci Art and Culture Center

February 4, 2020 at 6pm to February 29, 2020 at 7pm
Sunday
LEONARDO BASILE shared their event on Twitter
Sunday
LEONARDO BASILE shared their event on Twitter
Sunday

© 2020   Created by Brooklyn Art Project.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service