All Discussions Tagged 'artist' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aloha From Hawaii..........

As the Creator and Origin of all that you percieve. Using all the audio and visual input that is preprogramed. Is it possible that yo…

Started by THOMAS JOHN TAYLOR

0 Mar 23, 2012

As the Creator and Origin of all that you percieve. Using all the audio and visual input that is preprogramed. Is it possible that yo…

0 Mar 23, 2012

0 Mar 23, 2012

Paradigms

1. Can make artwork2. Can make artwork and can make friends3. Can make artwork, can make friends, and can show artwork to friends4. Can mak…

Started by Velveeta Heartbreak

1 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Vincent Fink

2 Opportunities at NARS Foundation: Residency, Juried Solo Show

NARS Foundation is seeking applications from emerging and established artists for its International Artist Residency Program: Jan-Jun 2012.…

Started by narsfoundation

0 Jul 28, 2011

Open Art Competition - Apply Now - July 29th Deadline

Light Space & Time Online Art Gallery announces an "Open" art competition for the month of July 2011. A Group exhibition of the top fiv…

Started by John R. Math

0 Jun 22, 2011

ART CHARITY PROJECT - Call for Artists

Hey Everyone, This Fall I am starting a charity art project and for this I am currently looking for talented artists who would like to part…

Started by Aminta Rother

2 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Aminta Rother

Fustrated at the computer

Other than Craigslist - what other jobsites cater to freelance artists and illustrators. I think Craigslist is too skecthy, and Facebook is…

Started by Bluerose28

0 Sep 20, 2010

RATE a painting at SAATCHI GALEERY'S Showdown.

Hi,My painting 'Bedside Dreams' is on the Showdown of the SAATCHI GALLERY of this bi-week. Please access the site and rate it (10!) to help…

Started by Quim Alcantara

0 Feb 9, 2010

open call for member artists...

"Remember when New York City was a place where the hopeful, the talented, and the lost came to get found, live cheaply, and become great (n…

Started by Marina Reiter

2 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by David Emmanuel Noel

RSS

bap-becomeone

Latest Activity

THiNKTaNK posted a blog post
9 hours ago
Open Source Gallery posted an event

2019 Open Source Fundraiser at 298 Butler St., Brooklyn

December 7, 2019 from 7pm to 10pm
yesterday
Amsterdam Whitney posted an event
Thumbnail

Amsterdam Whitney Gallery's December 2019 Exhibition at Amsterdam Whitney Gallery

December 14, 2019 at 3pm to February 1, 2020 at 5pm
Tuesday
Tetsuhiro Gotoh commented on Tetsuhiro Gotoh's photo
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by Brooklyn Art Project.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service