Anthony // Brooklyn Art Project's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi guys, we are looking into these issues and will have them fixed shortly. Thanks f…"

Anthony // Brooklyn Art Project replied Sep 30, 2011 to Am i the only one for whom the 'Edit' option for the 'Slideshow' on 'My Page' - doesn't work AT ALL...??

3 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Sigrid T.

"Hey there Louise, how's your project going? :) Hope you are well."

Anthony // Brooklyn Art Project replied Jan 17, 2010 to What are you working on?

82 May 24, 2011
Reply by bobby collins

"Hi Jorge, this sounds great! We just did a BAP meet-up in Milan that was fantastic a…"

Anthony // Brooklyn Art Project replied Jan 17, 2010 to What are you working on?

82 May 24, 2011
Reply by bobby collins

"sounds great. you can post the event free here on bap, we'll tweet about it for you…"

Anthony // Brooklyn Art Project replied Nov 30, 2009 to What are you working on?

82 May 24, 2011
Reply by bobby collins

"love it :) curious to hear more about the event!"

Anthony // Brooklyn Art Project replied Nov 30, 2009 to What are you working on?

82 May 24, 2011
Reply by bobby collins

"That's a great idea Frank, we'll think about some ways we could make that happen. Ma…"

Anthony // Brooklyn Art Project replied May 23, 2009 to What projects do you want to see here on BAP?

9 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Anna Ray

"Those are beautiful :) "

Anthony // Brooklyn Art Project replied Mar 3, 2009 to What are you working on?

82 May 24, 2011
Reply by bobby collins

"Interesting stuff, I'd never seen the whole process before. Thanks for uploading thi…"

Anthony // Brooklyn Art Project replied Dec 4, 2008 to Video Demonstrating the Engraving Process from Start to Finish

1 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Anthony // Brooklyn Art Project

"Marc, I'd love to see any imagery and or data sets associated with the area of the b…"

Anthony // Brooklyn Art Project replied Dec 3, 2008 to scientific inquiry

9 May 3, 2009
Reply by Peter M Gray

"Marc, that's a fantastic idea! One of our goals for BAP was to explore the creative…"

Anthony // Brooklyn Art Project replied Nov 27, 2008 to scientific inquiry

9 May 3, 2009
Reply by Peter M Gray

RSS

© 2020   Created by Brooklyn Art Project.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service