klehrke's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Follow your heart. You will do the right thing. If you believe you would enjoy your…"

klehrke replied May 23, 2007 to how do you view community supported art projects?

4 May 25, 2007
Reply by j.

"I think that it is a fabulous idea. What do you have in mind, I am willing to partic…"

klehrke replied May 21, 2007 to the paper airplane...

2 May 21, 2007
Reply by klehrke

"Although I am in the Detroit Area... I would like to be considered for upcoming even…"

klehrke replied Apr 23, 2007 to Calling Emerging Artists

9 Apr 24, 2007
Reply by Katherine Hernandez

"I'm no photographer... but as a consumer (I'm thinking you want to sell your wares)…"

klehrke replied Apr 12, 2007 to Can I get a little help here???

3 Apr 21, 2007
Reply by corazon

"Creativity, imagination and innovation will always rank supreme over the everyday st…"

klehrke replied Apr 12, 2007 to Traditional artists despise all things remixed. Others say it's the absolute next phase for art. Where do you stand?

16 Jun 15, 2007
Reply by Jeff K.

"I feel your pain. I'm in search of the perfect protection device myself, the best…"

klehrke replied Apr 11, 2007 to Traditional artists despise all things remixed. Others say it's the absolute next phase for art. Where do you stand?

16 Jun 15, 2007
Reply by Jeff K.

"Andy Warhol was right. Art is whatever one believes art to be... such as a Campbell'…"

klehrke replied Apr 10, 2007 to Traditional artists despise all things remixed. Others say it's the absolute next phase for art. Where do you stand?

16 Jun 15, 2007
Reply by Jeff K.

RSS

bap-becomeone

Latest Activity

THiNKTaNK posted a blog post
yesterday
Open Source Gallery posted an event

2019 Open Source Fundraiser at 298 Butler St., Brooklyn

December 7, 2019 from 7pm to 10pm
Wednesday
Amsterdam Whitney posted an event
Thumbnail

Amsterdam Whitney Gallery's December 2019 Exhibition at Amsterdam Whitney Gallery

December 14, 2019 at 3pm to February 1, 2020 at 5pm
Tuesday
Tetsuhiro Gotoh commented on Tetsuhiro Gotoh's photo
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by Brooklyn Art Project.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service