Nina Kuriloff's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Can you provide us with a link to your website or provide more info about Animamus A…"

Nina Kuriloff replied Mar 16, 2011 to Currently Seeks Artist

3 May 24, 2011
Reply by bobby collins

"i know this is a challenge. i've got some small pieces that i would love to make in…"

Nina Kuriloff replied Aug 10, 2010 to I want to make a high quality print of a smaller art work into a poster sized work, where to go?

13 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by B.J. Abrams

"Congrats on your very first solo show! That's very exciting! I don't have any blog…"

Nina Kuriloff replied Jun 19, 2010 to Favorite Art Blogs?????

4 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Tarik Hermano

"It sucks about Ning, really it does. However, here is one free alternative: http://…"

Nina Kuriloff replied May 15, 2010 to Ning's announcement it will discontinue free network accounts.

1 May 15, 2010
Reply by Nina Kuriloff

"Gabrielle, I would like to send jpgs for consideration for publication. However, i…"

Nina Kuriloff replied Feb 26, 2010 to LAST CHANCE!

2 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Gabrielle David

"What is a bucket list? Thanks! :)"

Nina Kuriloff replied Feb 24, 2010 to The 'what would' project submissions have been posted on our site...send us your work too!

2 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by What Would Project

"Thank you very much!"

Nina Kuriloff replied Feb 20, 2010 to If you know of any galleries that exhibit "small works" of art, please post!

4 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Nina Kuriloff

"what are you looking for, that isn't traditional? what type of art is your focus?"

Nina Kuriloff replied Feb 19, 2010 to summer art classes in NYC

2 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Heidi Field Alvarez

"Thanks very much, Heidi! :)"

Nina Kuriloff replied Feb 19, 2010 to If you know of any galleries that exhibit "small works" of art, please post!

4 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Nina Kuriloff

"I have never collaborated with another artist on a project! I look forward to heari…"

Nina Kuriloff replied Jan 29, 2010 to How do you feel about collaborations with other people?

2 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Sara Louise Petty

RSS

bap-becomeone

Latest Activity

LEONARDO BASILE posted photos
yesterday
Agora Gallery posted an event
Thumbnail

The Latin American Fine Art Competition Exhibition at Agora Gallery

December 10, 2019 at 11am to December 20, 2019 at 6pm
Monday