Tetsuhiro Gotoh's Discussions (8)

Discussions Started (8) Replies Latest Activity

COMPLEX (Game file +5)

Europe.PNG MICROSOFT  caption 837.457 (S)  GAME open programmer / sun day   one problem C next/ DLD  Interpretation of C is that it is diff…

Started by Tetsuhiro Gotoh in Anything Goes

0 Dec 13, 2013

DR.BROOKLYN

HOST IN HERE ! I build an environment that can save files in the generic data in the current curriculum. The controls are accessed together…

Started by Tetsuhiro Gotoh in FEEDBACK

0 Jul 13, 2013

DREAD WEAR caption UX

We have a taste appreciate time to refresh is going to submit a proposal thought again the structure of the game like this, in its configur…

0 Jun 15, 2013

Wikipedia

WIRED :Compact and light  It is the intern from Wikipedia. ※ In the case of back home, here, please go the game efficient read the Terms o…

0 May 25, 2013

PADDOCK

GAME THEORY  What you want with the social side,it knows that you have an important role.As we play the game,you need a base walk where the…

0 May 20, 2013

Principle produce the money

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEM0lAvGu0A Thank you to see the movie above. How to make money How to save money while, in my opinion, wha…

0 Feb 23, 2013

TRANSFORM

Company or creating an algorithm with a vision to the statistics of the file, thereby me to invest, I pay homage to the project. on line : …

0 Feb 17, 2013

LIGHT UP

WWW STEP 1 Test file.BASED brilliant  STEP 2 on the web site Pro file  STEP 3  What 1+1  The art of PRO-GAMING MOUSE very simple.  thanks…

0 Jan 24, 2013

RSS

bap-becomeone

Latest Activity

Amsterdam Whitney posted an event
Thumbnail

Amsterdam Whitney Gallery's December 2019 Exhibition at Amsterdam Whitney Gallery

December 14, 2019 at 3pm to February 1, 2020 at 5pm
14 hours ago
Tetsuhiro Gotoh commented on Tetsuhiro Gotoh's photo
18 hours ago
Tetsuhiro Gotoh commented on Tetsuhiro Gotoh's photo
18 hours ago
arden j suydam shared a profile on Facebook
Monday

© 2019   Created by Brooklyn Art Project.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service