Tetsuhiro Gotoh's Discussions (8)

Discussions Started (8) Replies Latest Activity

COMPLEX (Game file +5)

Europe.PNG MICROSOFT  caption 837.457 (S)  GAME open programmer / sun day   one problem C next/ DLD  Interpretation of C is that it is diff…

Started by Tetsuhiro Gotoh in Anything Goes

0 Dec 13, 2013

DR.BROOKLYN

HOST IN HERE ! I build an environment that can save files in the generic data in the current curriculum. The controls are accessed together…

Started by Tetsuhiro Gotoh in FEEDBACK

0 Jul 13, 2013

DREAD WEAR caption UX

We have a taste appreciate time to refresh is going to submit a proposal thought again the structure of the game like this, in its configur…

0 Jun 15, 2013

Wikipedia

WIRED :Compact and light  It is the intern from Wikipedia. ※ In the case of back home, here, please go the game efficient read the Terms o…

0 May 25, 2013

PADDOCK

GAME THEORY  What you want with the social side,it knows that you have an important role.As we play the game,you need a base walk where the…

0 May 20, 2013

Principle produce the money

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEM0lAvGu0A Thank you to see the movie above. How to make money How to save money while, in my opinion, wha…

0 Feb 23, 2013

TRANSFORM

Company or creating an algorithm with a vision to the statistics of the file, thereby me to invest, I pay homage to the project. on line : …

0 Feb 17, 2013

LIGHT UP

WWW STEP 1 Test file.BASED brilliant  STEP 2 on the web site Pro file  STEP 3  What 1+1  The art of PRO-GAMING MOUSE very simple.  thanks…

0 Jan 24, 2013

RSS

bap-becomeone

Latest Activity

Brooklyn Art Space posted a discussion
5 hours ago
Probal Mojumder updated their profile
13 hours ago
THiNKTaNK posted a blog post
Saturday
Darlene Johnson posted photos