In the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali it is said that by meditation on the knowledge gained through dream or deep sleep one can quiet the mind, gain concentration and reach the state of yoga. In the course we will seek to understand dreams according to Yoga/Vedanta
* We will consider the various states of consciousness and how to make the dreaming state a time of yogic growth.
* Using your dreams, lucid dreams, creative dreams or prophetic dreams, as tools of transformation.
* To reconcile conflicts between the conscious and unconscious mind.
* Learn to decode and understand the messages of your dreams so that you can make healthier decisions concerning your life-style and relationships.
* Find your own unique dream symbols
* Release suppressed emotions and memories in the sharing circle.
* Contact deeper levels of yourself that can guide you into healing, balancing and transforming your life.
* Journey into your deeper self and learn to contact the Masters, your Guru or Ishta Devata and make your dream state a time of Yoga Swadhyaya.
* Meditation to enter into your own “Vishnu State” and be a witness to the Cosmic Dream.
Shared room €169; double room €197, single room €215; dormitory/tent/camp mobile €147
Sukadev Bretz has decided to hide the list of guests.