Announcing online registration for HOAST2009, our 5th annual walking tour of Harlem artist studios, galleries and exhibition spaces!
• Deadline for HOAST2009 online registration is Saturday, August 8th •
To participate in HOAST2009, go to http://www.hoast.org/becomemember.htm
• HOAST2009 is scheduled for October 10 + 11.
• Last year we welcomed over 2,000 visitors who met HOAST artists, bought artwork and visited new exhibition and gallery spaces throughout Harlem.
• HOAST2009 will once again be a participant in 'openhousenewyork', a citywide weekend of programming that has become 'America's largest architect and design event '.
• Join other artists and galleries as HOAST2009 invites the public to attend a free weekend of artist talks, gallery openings and walking tours of artist studios and exhibition spaces in our neighborhood.
• Participation fee is $40. This includes participation in HOAST2009 as an individual artist, a gallery or an exhibition space. As a participant, you will create, edit and upload information about your artwork to a webpage on the artHARLEM website. Your webpage will be on view for one year.
• HOAST2009 is produced by artHARLEM, Inc. a volunteer minority-led organization with a firm commitment to diversity. We serve and are staffed by New Yorkers regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
Join our growing list of Harlem artist studios, galleries and exhibition spaces as we celebrate our 5th year with HOAST2009!
HOAST2009 is produced by artHARLEM, Inc. a 501(c)3 non-profit contemporary arts organization located in the Harlem neighborhood of New York.
artHARLEM | Harlem Open Artist Studio Tour/HOAST2009•October 10 + 11