2010 Taipei International Art Competition Application Deadline: 04/15/10
Whether you are freaky-creative-innovative or academic-realistic-conservative; we offer you an opportunity to express yourself!
1. Theme of Competition: open without any restriction.
2. Medium: 2D works created by any medium excepted computer output, photography, film or ink and wash painting (shui-mo hua).
3. Maximum size: 163×240cm (smaller size will be acceptable).
4. Maximum submission: UP to TWO (2) works.
1. Do not submit more than TWO (2) works to the Competition.
2. Works shall be created after April 1st, 2009.
3. Applicants or Winners of the Awards will be disqualified under any of the following circumstances and shall compensate X-Power Gallery for all related costs and damages.
(1) Any submitted work was plagiarized or copied from other people’s works.
(2) Any submitted work was done by someone else and the applicant fails to prove the ownership of the copyright.
(3) The applicant does not wish to exhibit the submitted work(s).
(4) The applicant has submitted the same work to participate in other previous public competition or exhibition.
(5) The same work is currently participating in other public competition.
1. X-Power Gallery of Excellent Achievement
Prize ;Medal of Excellent; certificate; to be sponsored and represented by X-Power Gallery under a one-year contract; solo exhibiton at New York, USA or Taipei, Taiwan.
2. Golden Award
Prize,Gold Medal, certificate, and solo exhibiton in New York, USA or Taipei, Taiwan.
3. Emerging Artist Special Award
Maximum five artists will be selected; each winner will receive one medal, certificate, and group exhibition.
4. All other finalists will receive Certificate of Participation for the record.
To more information:
1. please go to http://www.xpgallery.com.tw/en/index_en.html
2. Click News, you will see Application Deadline: 04/15/10
3.Click orange "more" button you will see the Entry rules
4. For download Entry From and Entry Rules please pull down the to the end.